Price And Quantity
- 50.00 - 350.00 INR
- 350 INR
- Feed Preservatives Promote Nutrition
- 18 Months
- With Water
A dietary supplement is a manufactured product intended to supplement the diet when taken by mouth as a pill, capsule, tablet, or liquid. A supplement can provide nutrients either extracted from food sources or synthetic, individually or in combination, in order to increase the quantity of their consumption. The class of nutrient compounds includes vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids and amino acids. Dietary supplements can also contain substances that have not been confirmed as being essential to life, but are marketed as having a beneficial biological effect, such as plant pigments or polyphenols. Animals can also be a source of supplement ingredients, as for example collagen from chickens or fish. These are also sold individually and in combination, and may be combined with nutrient ingredients. In the United States and Canada, dietary supplements are considered a subset of foods, and are regulated accordingly. The European Commission has also established harmonized rules to help insure that food supplements are safe and properly labeled.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Western Europe Central America Eastern Europe Africa Middle East South America Australia Asia North America
- Chandigarh Himachal Pradesh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Uttarakhand Daman and Diu Dadra and Nagar Haveli Lakshadweep South India East India West India Assam Arunachal Pradesh Delhi Gujarat Goa Haryana Jammu and Kashmir Karnataka Kerala Madhya Pradesh Maharashtra Mizoram Manipur Nagaland Odisha Punjab Pondicherry Rajasthan Sikkim Telangana Tripura West Bengal Uttar Pradesh Tamil Nadu North India Bihar Andhra Pradesh Central India Jharkhand Chhattisgarh All India
- ISO 22000-2005,WHO-GMP, HALAL, HACCP & FSSAI CERTIFIED COMPANY.