- Promote Nutrition, Feed Preservatives
- 18 Months
- FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12, VITAMINS AND MINERALS
- Increase Immunity
- With Water
Both folic acid and vitamin B12 are essential for health. But when taken together, these B vitamins may interact with each other. You shouldn't take more than 1,000 micrograms (mcg.) of supplemental folic acid per day. More than this can cause symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency.
A synthetic form of folic acid is used in dietary supplements and fortified foods. Folic acid acts by helping the body produce and maintain new cells. In particular, red blood cell formation is dependent upon adequate levels of this vitamin. Folic aciddeficiency is a known cause of anemia in both adults and children.
For preventing an eye disease that leads to vision loss in older adults (age-related macular degeneration or AMD): 2.5 mg of folic acid, 1 mg of vitamin B12(cyanocobalamin), and 50 mg of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) per day have been used. For preventing stroke. 500 mcg to 40 mg of folic acid per day have been used
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10000 Per Day
- 30 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO 22000 2005,WHO/GMP,HACCP,HALAL,FSSAI
Plot No 29, Soham Ind, Village Navagam, Taluka Kamrej, Surat Surat Gujarat India +918037301555