- 18 Months
- Promote Nutrition, Promote Healthy & Growth, Feed Preservatives
- MULTI VITAMIN,FOLIC ACID,ZINC,IRON
- Increase Immunity
- With Water
Gustric Tonic Tablet
Eating a nutritious diet during pregnancy is linked to good fetal brain development, a healthy birth weight, and it reduces the risk of many birth defects. Good nutrition is thought to help balance mood swings and it may improve labor and delivery as well. A well-balanced pregnancy diet includes
Vitamins During Pregnancy. Ensuring proper nutrition, both before and during pregnancy, is incredibly important both for the health of mum and her unborn baby. Yes, they may contain vitamins, minerals and other micro-nutrients. That's all great but they may not be necessary.
- Iron. Pregnancy can deplete a mother's iron stores.
- Folate. Folate is a B vitamin that is needed for healthy growth and development.
- Iodine. Iodine is an essential mineral that we get from the food we eat.
- Vitamin D.
- Vitamin C
- Fibre and Fluids.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 5000 Per Day
- 30 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO 22000 2005,WHO/GMP ,HACCP,HALAL,FSSAI
29-30, Soham Industrial Estate, Opp. Hero Showroom, NH-8, Kamrej Surat Gujarat India +918037301555