- Promote Nutrition, Promote Healthy & Growth, Feed Preservatives
- 18 Months
- 1 TO 2
- With Water
Minerals Pills Supplements
A dietary supplement is a manufactured product intended to supplement the diet when taken by mouth as a pill, capsule, tablet, or liquid. A supplement can provide nutrients either extracted from food sources or synthetic, individually or in combination, in order to increase the quantity of their consumption. The class of nutrient compounds includes vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids, and amino acids. Dietary supplements can also contain substances that have not been confirmed as being essential to life but are marketed as having a beneficial biological effect, such as plant pigments or polyphenols. Animals can also be a source of supplement ingredients, as for example collagen from chickens or fish. These are also sold individually and in combination, and may be combined with nutrient ingredients. In the United States and Canada, dietary supplements are considered a subset of foods and are regulated accordingly. The European Commission has also established harmonized rules to help ensure that food supplements are safe and properly labeled.
Creating an industry estimated to have a 2015 value of $37 billion, there are more than 50,000 dietary supplement products marketed just in the United States, where about 50% of the American adult population consumes dietary supplements. Multivitamins are the most commonly used product. For those who fail to consume a balanced diet, the United States National Institutes of Health states that certain supplements "may have value.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- As per demand Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO- 22000-2005, WHO, GMP, FDA, HALAL, HACCP, FSSAI CERTIFIED COMPANY.
B No. 29-30, Soham Industrial Estate, Opp. Hero Showroom, NH-8, Kamrej Surat Gujarat India +918037301555